On the Email Settings page, you can enable email notifications, including encryption, so that users can configure Administrative, Error, and Support notifications.
Email settings is available in the Invicti Enterprise On-Premises Edition only.
Email settings fields
This table lists and explains the fields on the Email Settings page.
|Enable Email Notifications||Enable to allow users to configure and receive email notifications.|
|SMTP Host||This is the SMTP host’s web address.|
|Port||This is the port number.|
|Username||This is the username.|
|Password||This is the password.|
|Enable Encryption||Enable to allow encryption.|
|Notification Sender||This is the email address from which administrative notifications will be sent.|
|Administrative Notification Recipients||These are the email addresses to which administrative notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.|
|Error Notification Recipients||These are the email addresses to which error notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.|
|Support Notification Recipients||These are the email addresses to which support notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.|
How to configure email notifications
- From the main menu, select Settings > Email.
- Select Enable Email Notifications.
- In the SMTP Host field, enter the SMTP host.
- In the Port field, enter the port.
- In the Username field, enter the username.
- In the Password field, enter the password.
- If required, select Enable Encryption.
- Complete the Notification Sender, Administrative Notification Recipients Error Notification Recipients, and Support Notification Recipients fields.
- Select Verify & Save to proceed with the verification process. Alternatively, select Save from the drop-down to skip the verification process.