The CMSWire IMPACT Awards celebrate exceptional work in the field of digital customer experience. Honors are given to individuals, departments and teams who are responsible for creating a notable impact on the customer experience their organization is delivering.
What are the CMSWire IMPACT Awards?
- The CMSWire IMPACT Awards celebrate exceptional work in the field of customer experience. Honors are given to individuals (Customer Experience Leader of the Year) as well as departments/teams (Customer Journey Innovation, Customer Service Excellence, CX Tech Stack Impact).
What’s new this year?
- We have added three new department/team awards for 2022, celebrating excellence in customer journey innovation, customer service excellence and CX stack impact.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Nominees should be executives, senior leaders, or departments/teams who have deployed superior CX initiatives or technology over the past year. You may self-nominate for any award.
I work for a vendor; can I apply?
- At this time, we are only accepting applications from practitioners. Vendor-specific awards categories are planned for the 2023 awards program.
How do I apply for the CMSWire IMPACT Awards?
- Visit awards.simplermedia.com/cx to apply. Choose your category, fill out the application and pay any applicable fees before July 29, 2022.
Is there a word limit? Can I include charts, photos or other attachments in my application?
- All application questions have minimum and maximum word limits. These vary and are listed on each question. Charts, photos and attachments are not allowed.
Is there a cost to apply? How do I pay?
- For the department/team awards there is a $195 fee per application, payable by credit card prior to application submission. There is no fee to apply for the Customer Experience Leader of the Year award.
How will my application data be used?
- By signing up for the CMSWire IMPACT Awards, you agree to receive emails related to the awards program, including (but not limited to) reminder emails, open/close dates and finalist status. All finalists and winners will be contacted through email and may be contacted via telephone for additional information. Your contact information may be shared with our Awards team for the purpose of coordinating the awards ceremony. Winners’ addresses will be shared with our awards vendor for the purposes of awards delivery. Your application data may be shared with our Editorial team for background information only.
How are the winners determined?
- Judge scores are aggregated to determine the final winners of each category.
What is the judging process and criteria?
- Judging is open to senior practitioners and CX experts from any size organization or industry. Judges apply and are vetted by CMSWire prior to reviewing applications.
- All applications are reviewed by multiple judges to minimize bias. Judges are not assigned applications from participants in their own industry and judges can recuse themselves from any application to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Judges receive detailed instructions and a scoring rubric to assist in the review process. Judges agree to keep all material confidential and certain application fields are not given to judges to keep proprietary information confidential.
Who are the judges?
- Judges are volunteer practitioners, specialists, consultants and CX experts, recruited for their expertise in the CX field.
How are the finalists notified? When are the winners announced?
- Finalists will be notified through email in September. Winners will be announced October 27 as part of the awards ceremony.
Is there an awards ceremony? Is there a cost to attend?
- There will be a virtual awards ceremony as part of the DX Summit Winter event. The event will take place October 27, 2022. There is no cost to attend.
What do winners receive?
- Winners receive a trophy, which will be mailed to their address on file. They will also receive a virtual badge for social media promotion.
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
- Please send all questions to Tim Harnett at [email protected].