Invicti detected that JavaMelody interface is publicly accessible.
Information disclosed from this page can be used to gain additional information about the target system.
An attacker can gather reconnaissance information about the internals of the target web server, such as:
- Java memory used
- CPU percentage used by the Java process
- The number of HTTP sessions or connected users
- The number of active threads or current HTTP requests
- The number of active JDBC connections or current SQL requests
- The number of executions of requests per minute
- The mean time for requests
- The percentage of system errors
- Other information related to JVM or the operating system
This type of information can help the attacker gain a greater understanding of the system in use and the other potential avenues of attack available.
We recommend disabling this functionality. If this is not possible, it is recommended to restrict access to this page.